Adobe Home in One of Cotacachi's Most
Desirable Gated Communities
Here it is! The kind of property that
nearly everybody moving to Cotacachi wants to purchase.
A two-bedroom, two-bath adobe
single-family house in one of Cotacachi’s most desirable and
sought-after neighborhoods—the fairy-tale development of San
Miguel. All lots in San Miguel have been sold and rarely is there a house available in this
gated community except as a rental.
Every time I go there, I am charmed by the incredible volcano views and
the pastoral setting. We receive many inquiries from people
wanting to purchase a home in San Miguel and are happy to be
representing this fine home.
For only $104,000 you can move
right into a customized home. The lawn is
well-established, the landscaping mature and the kitchen appliances are
Even the furniture is negotiable, but
not included in the list price.
A bubbling fountain and lush plantings greet you as you step onto the
There is plenty of custom ironwork – a large light fixture in the
living room, a metal pot rack hanging from the kitchen ceiling and
distinctive metal curtain rods.
Built-ins include wooden shelves built into the wall in three rooms and
large wooden closets.
Extras include an office/den, plus a
multi-use room off the second bathroom perfect for either a
maid’s room or storage room.
Contact Gary Phillips, the listing
agent, or one of our other agents at www.Pro-Ecuador.com for more
information. We can arrange an appointment for a showing.
Gary’s contact information:
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
USA phone – 1-218-206-1115
Ecuador phones – (593) 8 264 4469 (cell) and (593) 6 291 5647
If you call from Ecuador-Phone: 08 264 4469 (cell) and 06 291 5647
- Pro-Ecuador's Latest Updates
- This page allows you to browse recently added insider information, new website articles, newsletter mailings, and important updates.
- Living in Ecuador Blog
- We share our daily Ecuador Experience as well as answer your questions about Living in Ecuador. Read answers to questions from Pro-Ecuador readers.
- Create a Website Business Like Pro-Ecuador with SBI
- Create a website business like Pro-Ecuador.com using SBI, work at home in Ecuador, get high Alexis rankings, top .05%, expert help.
- Living in Ecuador | The Story Behind Pro-Ecuador.com
- Living in Ecuador: Details, background info, and the history of Pro-Ecuador.com
- Living in Ecuador | About Pro-Ecuador Staff Bios
- Pro-Ecuador.com, created by Linda McFarlin and Gary Phillips, is all about how to enjoy living in Ecuador, read their bios
- Site Map for Pro-Ecuador.com
- Browse a site-map of all the pages on Pro-Ecuador.com
- Living in Ecuador
- Living in Ecuador: Insider's Tips. Make your Ecuador move problem free with travel facts, living advice. Learn about Ecuador culture from U.S. Expats.
- Life in Ecuador
- Life in Ecuador: Personal accounts of obstacles and triumphs encountered while living in Ecuador
- Moving to Ecuador: An Idea Whose Time has Come
- Moving to Ecuador and living in Ecuador may be the very best choice you can make right now. Important information on Ecuador that you need is right here.
- Moving to Ecuador: FAQs
- FAQs about moving to Ecuador, Ecuador food, visas, buying a car, Ecuador culture
- Retirement in Ecuador
- Retirement in Ecuador: newest hot-spot for retirees and expats wanting the good life without the financial stress.
- Healthy Living in Ecuador: A Country Where It's Hard Not to Be Healthy
- Healthy Living in Ecuador, a country where good health is the norm, not the exception
- Dentistry in Ecuador
- If a trip to the dentist is too painful and too expensive consider dentistry in Ecuador, excellent dental care at one-quarter the cost. Consider a dental vacation
- Ethnobotanical Garden in Cotacachi Demonstrates Ecuador Biodiversity
- The Ethnobotanical Garden in Cotacachi demonstrates the incredible biodiversity of Ecuador plants, a legacy from the indigenous.
- Health Insurance in Ecuador
- Health Insurance cost is a key factor for many people moving to Ecuador. Two health insurance policy reviews.
- Real Estate in Ecuador
- Real estate in Ecuador is booming because prices are low and values are high. International real estate investors can build a foundation of wealth before the usual rush of discovery takes place
- Cotacachi Real Estate: Properties for Sale in Cotacachi
- Cotacachi real estate offers surprising values in an area of tranquility and peace. Low cost of living a plus.
- Real estate listings in Ecuador
- Online real estate listings of properties in Ecuador
- Condos in Ecuador, Condos for sale in Ecuador
- Condos in Ecuador offer a wonderful bargain for the full-time resident or the part-time vacationer. Mountain condominiums offer great value.
- Vacation and long term rentals listings in Ecuador
- Long term and vacation rental listings in Cotacachi, Ecuador
- Cotacachi Hotels, Hostels and Retreats, Cotacachi, Ecuador
- Cotacachi hotels, hostels and retreats are plentiful, with a variety of prices, locations and amenities, from clean and economical to the most elegant settings you can imagine.
- Ecuador Real Estate Buying Process
- Ecuador Real Estate Buying Process is much easier than most Latin American countries
- Places in Ecuador
- Places in Ecuador: Ecuador beaches, cities and towns offer diverse architecture, interests, culture, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife and climates.
- Living in Ecuador | Cotacachi: A Pastoral Ecuador Village
- Cotacachi is a pastoral Ecuador village that entices newcomers with its green valleys, indigenous culture and colonial charm.
- Galapagos Islands: Rare Ecological Paradise
- Galapagos Islands: Rare ecological paradise at risk from environmental and economic threats
- Ibarra, the White City
- Ibarra, the White City, is a colonial city in Ecuador about 3 hours north of Quito
- Ecuador Beaches: Pedernales to Manta
- Ecuador Beaches from Pedernales to Manta are stunning, both the water and the weather is warm and it's neither well developed nor heavily populated
- Hidden Places in Ecuador
- Where to find those hidden places in Ecuador, those secret places that the locals keep to themselves, secret beaches, jungle hideaways, rare birds, orchids, wildlife.
- Ecuador Facts
- Ecuador facts, helpful basic information about Ecuador including currency of Ecuador, ethnicity, language, government
- Spanish Phrases and Spanish Words
- Learning useful Spanish phrases, Spanish words and Spanish sayings is easy and makes navigating Ecuador so much more enjoyable.
- Learn Spanish In Ecuador
- Learn Spanish In Ecuador shows how anyone can learn Spanish just by living in Ecuador.
- Pictures of Ecuador
- A tour of Ecuador via pictures of Ecuador. Pictures and descriptions that tell a story
- Ecuador Economy
- Ecuador Economy explained in plain language and compared to the United States
- Ecuador Culture: Fun, Fanciful and Sometimes Unfathomable
- Ecuador culture: Fun, fanciful, sometimes unfathomable, parades, festivals, religious observances, trompo
- Ecuador Food
- Ecuador food traditionally is a meal of corn, beans, rice, potatoes with a bit of salad and cold vegetables, meat and soup
- Responsible Global Citizen
- How to be a Responsible global citizen and top 7 tips for global living
- Ecuador E-Books
- our Ecuador e-books enrich, educate and enliven your Ecuador experience, retirement in Ecuador, moving to Ecuador
- Living in Ecuador: Books to Enhance Your Ecuador Experience
- Living in Ecuador: Books to enhance your Ecuador experience, gardening books, adobe building, community building, spirituality
- Ecuador Videos and Movies
- You'll find Ecuador videos, articles and short films about Cotacachi and Ecuador
- Contact Us Here
- Contact Pro-Ecuador by submitting your contact information to our contact us page